Monday, October 20, 2008

Melissa & Chad
















There is one thing about BOYS that hasn't seemed to change since I was in kindergarten or first grade, and that is they all love to tease the girls they like! Anyone else experience this?? ;) Chad definitely loved to tease Melissa. At the beginning of the shoot I told them that there were three things I wanted them to do. They were to play together, flirt and most importantly have fun. They certainly did all three. They were so fun to photograph. There were definite teasing moments and there were very tender moments. They are so real and genuine with each other and in front of the camera. Thank you so much for choosing JR Photography. I look forward and am privileged to shoot your wedding. 

2 comments:

Miss said...

These are amazing! I love them!! They look SOOO in love!

Charlene Aycock said...

Just plain fantastic work. They will love them.