Sunday, May 25, 2008

BRIANNA



























I know that I have said this before. I really enjoy 
Sr. portrait sessions. It is so fun for me to get to know the Seniors that I work with. Brianna is very outgoing, silly, and enjoys having fun.













I asked her what she was passionate about and she said musical theatre. From the small amount of time that I spent with her I could tell that she not only had a passion for theatre but also for life. 












As you can probably tell we had a lot of 
fun. Thanks for a great shoot Brianna and congratulations on graduating. I wish you all the best. :)

2 comments:

Miss said...

these are AWESOME!! you do these so much better than I do! =)

jpandtheboys said...

Thank you! ;) I don't think that is quite true but I appreciate the compliment.