Thursday, May 22, 2008

Senior Portraits

I have discovered that I have a love for Sr. portraits! More then just Sr. portraits I think that I just love portrait photography. I really enjoy capturing people and their personalities. I think that is what I like, the challenge of capturing a person for who they are. The way that I do Sr. Portraits probably isn't typical and I think that is what I enjoy about them. I spend some time getting pictures that are traditional but we really have so much fun. I really enjoy talking to the Seniors and hearing about who they are what they enjoy and what they are looking forward to in life. We spend time being silly, playing, running around, and so I really try to make it fun. I had a Sr. session today and that will be the first set of pictures that I post. I look forward to putting them up in the next couple of days. I am excited to share with you my work, it's very much a part of who I am. I hope you enjoy it. :)

No comments: