Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fall Family Promotion - Sat. Sept. 25th
























































Fall is quickly approaching and of course I have to offer another promotion! :) Saturday September 25 from 9:00am - 12:30. I am only offering 4 openings this promotion but may be willing to extend it based
on interest or may open another day. The promotion will be at Silver Lake Park in St. Anthony. The park is located off of Silver Lake Road and 694.
You can contact me via email at jennifer@jrphotographymn.com. Please let me know your first and second time choice. I will then get back to you with whether or not the times are still available. The session will be 40 minutes long and include all of your images on a disk. The cost is $120.00 plus tax. A $50.00 deposit is required. Please send the deposit within the week that you requested your time. If it is not recieved I will open the time slot back up. Thank you for choosing JR Photography. Below you will find the available times for September 25th.

9:00 -9:40
9:50 - 10:30 (RESERVED)
10:40 - 11:20
11:30 - 12:10





No comments: