Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FREE PICTURES!!

I am so excited to be in the Breckenridge/Wahpeton area. To celebrate launching my business I am excited to offer TWO free sessions. The first session will be a family portrait session including all of your images on a disk, online viewing of pictures. The second session will be for one lucky senior graduating next year. This will also include the portrait session and all images on a disk. Prints are available for ordering through my website.

SO what do you need to do to WIN? Check out my website and let me know what picture is your favorite and why? Leave a comment here at my blog, please include contact information and which session you would like to win. The drawing will close at midnight May 31st. I will randomly select two winners June 1st. I am looking forward to meeting you all and working with your families.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love the little boy leaning forward and seeing his reflection in the floor. Great imagery.

Interested in senior picture package.

Contact: Susan (510 Platt St, Dwight, ND)

Susan said...

Have you picked the photo package winners?